FIRST. OF THE WEBSITE
This web portal belongs to INTERMOL EXPORT SL, (hereinafter INTERMOL) with CIF B98777147, located in Calle R Parcela 13, Polígono Industrial el Oliveral, 4 postal code 46394 of Ribarroja Del Turia (Valencia) and registered in the commercial register of Valencia in the Tomo 10036, Book 7318, Folio 131, Section 8, Leaf V167841,
SECOND.- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
INTERMOL makes available to the public (hereinafter the user), which accesses this website (hereinafter referred to as the WEBSITE), information on its own products and services (hereinafter CONTAINED and/or SERVICES).
Access to certain sections of the portal will require the acquisition of the registered user status, for that purpose the steps Indicated should be followed.
THIRD.- CORRECT USE OF SERVICES
The user is obliged to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, in a merely declarative and non-limitative capacity, is strictly prohibited:
- Use the Services in a manner, for purposes or purposes contrary to the law, to morals and to generally accepted good customs or to public order;
- Play or copy, distribute, allow access to the public through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted;
- Perform any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to INTERMOL or third parties;
- Use the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for direct sale or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages aimed at a plurality of persons regardless of their purpose, as well as to market or disclose such information in any way;
The user shall be liable for damages of any kind that INTERMOL may suffer, on the occasion of non-compliance with any of the above-mentioned obligations and any other obligations included in the present General Conditions and/or those imposed by the Law in connection with the use of the Website.
Any minor user shall use the Web under the consent of his or her parent or legal guardian, and these are responsible for any problems that may occur in the use of the services thereof.
INTERMOL shall at all times ensure respect for the existing legal system, and shall be entitled to terminate, at its sole discretion, the Service or exclude the user from the Website in the event of an alleged commission, from any of the offences or offences established by the current Criminal Code, or in the event of any conduct that INTERMOL considers to be contrary to these General Conditions or may disrupt the proper functioning, image, credibility and/or prestige of INTERMOL
FOURTH. CONDUCTA REGULATIONS
Users may contact INTERMOL and interact in certain sections of the web portal, for example by sharing sections on social media, as long as they respect this code of conduct:
- NINGÚN USUARIO PODRÁ HACERSE PASAR por OTRA PERSONA U ORGANIZACIÓN, en caso otra puede incurir en falta o delito según el Código Penal y el Código Civil Español.
- It won't be possible to use an IRRESPETY AND OFFENSIVE LENGUAGE. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other kind of comment that may hurt the sensitivity are not admissible. In such a case, INTERMOL reserves the right to withdraw any content that contravenes this condition and to exercise appropriate judicial channels.
- TOTALLY PROHIBIDO submit, quote and recommend companies, or web portals, and in general carry out marketing or spam actions. That type of content will be deleted along with the accounts that carried out such action and even put it in the knowledge of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
WHO- PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are of the exclusive property of INTERMOL or of third parties, whose rights in this regard are legitimately vested in INTERMOL, being therefore protected by national and international law.
The use of all industrial and intellectual property elements for commercial purposes and their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation is strictly prohibited.
SEXTO.- EXCLUSION OF GARANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
INTERMOL reserves the right to discontinue access to services at any time and without prior notice, either for technical, security, control, maintenance reasons, electrical supply failures or for any other justified cause.
Therefore, INTERMOL does not guarantee the reliability, availability and continuity of the Web or the Services, so the use of the Web by users is carried out on their own and at risk, without at any time requiring INTERMOL responsibilities in this regard.
In addition, INTERMOL assumes no liability arising, as a statement but not limited:
- The use that users make of the materials provided on the web, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of contents of the website itself or of the portals of third parties.
- Any damage to the users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, organization or location of the contents and/or access to the services and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or implementation of the technical elements that form the service.
- Of the contents of those pages that users can access from links included on the web.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to INTERMOL by contract.
Similarly, INTERMOL excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or to the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in the computer systems as well as in the documents or systems stored therein, so INTERMOL will not be liable in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, causes of intuitive case or force majeure and any other unforeseen contingency outside the good faith of INTERMOL
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deleted or incomplete transmissions, so that the services of the website are not guaranteed to be constantly operational.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website for the use of the inefficient and bad faith service by the user.
- From non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the user for sending the requested information.
In any case, INTERMOL is committed to solving the problems that may arise and to providing all the necessary support to the user to arrive at a quick and satisfactory solution of the incidence
SAME.- OTHER WEBSITE SITES
INTERMOL does not guarantee or assume any liability for damages suffered by access to the Services/containment of third parties through connections, links or links to the linked sites or the accuracy or reliability of the linked sites. The function of the links that appear in INTERMOL is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where you can expand the Services offered by the Portal. INTERMOL shall in no case be responsible for the result obtained through such links or the consequences arising from user access to them. These third-party services are provided by these services, so INTERMOL cannot control and does not control the services' legality or quality. Consequently, the user must extreme prudence in the valuation and use of the information and services existing in the contents of third parties.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages outside INTERMOL is expressly prohibited to allow access to this web portal without express consent from INTERMOL In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites other than the company will in no case imply the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by INTERMOL.
OCTAVO. DATA AND COOKIES UTILIZATION
The user shall, in any case, respond to the accuracy of the data provided and may exercise the rights of access, deletion, rectification, opposition, limitation of the treatment and portability, by writing addressed to the company, either to its social home, or through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as long as it credits its identity. And in the event that it deems appropriate, you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
For its part, INTERMOL commits itself to the fulfilment of the obligation of secrecy of personal data, therefore it has taken the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given at all times the state of technology.
NOVE.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For as many interpretative or litigation issues that might arise, Spanish law will be applied and, in the event of a dispute, both parties agree to submit, with a waiver of any other jurisdiction that might correspond to it, to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain).
On the other hand, to resolve any interpretative or litigation issues that might arise for the acquisition of bonds, the parties shall submit to the courts and tribunals of the consumer ' s home. Finally, for appropriate legal purposes, we recall that the European Commission has set up an extrajudicial online litigation resolution platform available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.