1. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating browsing on a website and are essential for the operation of the Internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember the likes of users on the web: language, browser used; to analyze the habits and behaviors of the user to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a website to the preferences of the visitor.
2. WHAT COOKIES TIME WE USE
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your team from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Like, for example, social media, or external content.
SECOND THE TIME PLACE THAT PERMANENT ACTIVES
- Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website, so no one is registered on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specified expiration date. The cookie will cease to work after that date. These cookies are usually used to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
SECOND YOUR FINAL
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are necessary to facilitate the correct browsing of our website and ensure that the content is loaded effectively, allowing the correct use of the different options or services that exist in it such as making the purchase process or controlling the fraud linked to the safety of the service. Analytical and aggregate cookies are included to make website traffic count and pages visited.
- Analytics and optimization: These cookies are our own or third party cookies that allow us to optimize your experience on the website by evaluating your performance and improving by adding new features.
- Customization: They allow you to save the user's preference information to improve the quality of our services and to offer a better experience through recommended products. Some can be multi-device.
- Behavioural advertising: These cookies are used to store user behavior information obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the website and show advertising related to your navigation profile
Below we describe what type of cookies we use and the purposes of these cookies, and may expand more information on each of the cookies, as well as their duration in the following list:
|The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and allows websites to store serialized status data. The website is used to set up a user session and to pass the status data through a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. These Cookies will only remain on your computer until the browser closes.
|This is a cookie used by Prestashop to save information and keep the user session open. It allows you to save information such as currency, language, customer identifier, among other data necessary for the proper operation of the store.
The legitimation for the use of strictly functional cookies is given because the treatment is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation under Law 34/2002 Law on Information Services and Electronic Commerce.
4. INFORMATION CONSERVATION PLACE
We will keep the information as long as necessary for the provision of the requested service, until you show us your opposition or until you revoke your consent. In these cases, the information will be duly blocked without us being able to use it while necessary for the exercise or defence of legal or contractual claims. Once this time period has passed, your data will definitely be deleted.
In cases where we get data automatically through cookies, note that some may be installed for years. However, you can limit your use in time by removing them from browsers or devices.
Specifically, all browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to deactivate the configuration of cookies. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” from your browser menu. Below we show you through links how to disable cookies by following the instructions of the most used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-information-that-the-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-us disguiseredirectslug=cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Instead, if you want to block Google's analytical cookies, you can install a plugin in the browser following the instructions set out in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can also change your consent settings by clicking on the floating icon on the left of your device.
6. MORE INFORMATION